Kim is a second-year community college student
with multiple learning disabilities. She has a short attention span and is
easily distracted during lectures. She is usually late for class and frequently
forgets or loses assignments. Kimís ability to reason and set realistic goals is
- ***Ask Kim if she needs
- Allow Kim extra time for quizzes, tests, and
- Ask if she wants to sit in the front of the
- See if Kim needs a note-taker.
- Provide tutors.
- Allow Kim to use a spell-checker.
- Provide a low-stimuli test environment (e.g., a
- Get Kimís attention before speaking with
- Be patient because Kim needs more time to
- Establish/maintain routine and